Turbans for chemotherapy
As you surely know, the fall or the partial or total hair is one of the side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Christine Headwear has created a collection of turbans-specific chemotherapy.
These beautiful headdresses respect, indeed, high standards of quality in the choice of materials, mode of production and in the styling end.
These are the main features
of the headgear, hats and bandanas Christine Headwear:
- are devoid of seams in the inner part so as not to irritate even the most sensitive skin
- comfortable, easy to wear, comfortable on the skin
- create the volume need to hide the fall of the hair
- protect from the cold in the winter
- protect from heat and absorb sweat in the summer
- the hats of the Sun line offer a high protection from the harmful rays of the solar (50 UV)
- all models are one size (ribbons or fabric is slightly elasticated to make them suitable for all sizes)
- careful design and refined
- all models are CE certified
- the models of the line Soft Line are Oeko-Tex certified
used are exclusively natural:
- viscose of bamboo
- milk fiber
On this site, you can purchase these wonderful turbans for chemotherapy.
You'll want to visit the autumn/winter collectionthe the spring/summer collection or the line Soft Line in viscose of bamboo to discover all the turbans Christine.